Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HomeMadeAudioProject & nikko : OME SIGMA
Nista nisam cackao od elektronike u poslednje vreme. Dve popunjene plocice za Sigmu mi stoje duze vreme pa sam mislio da privodim kraju odredjene projekte. Moja Sigma je bila kod Zeon_Ridera sa ES foruma i kaze da je sve ok na osciloskopu ali mislim da hladnjaci nisu bili spojeni zajedno aniti uzemljeni.

Da razmidlim malo sta cu za trafoe, ali verovatno da ce biti dva EI
Photo 
After taking many many months to gather up all the parts for my Canadian Sigma IV build, it has begun!

Good luck to you
https://www.serbianaart.rs/recnik/cirili...tinicu.php

Моћ не потиче из знања које се чува, већ из знања које се дели са другима
Moć ne potiče iz znanja koje se čuva, već iz znanja koje se deli sa drugima
(07-27-2022, 04:59 AM)DaveFred Wrote: After taking many many months to gather up all the parts for my Canadian Sigma IV build, it has begun!

looks great,good luck with assembling!
"Претпоставка је мајка зајеба..." : Д.В. - Дуд
🇷🇸 🇷🇸 🇷🇸
"Pretpostavka je majka zajeba..." : D.V. - Dude
Here is today's update.

I have soldered as much to the board as I can for now, time for some metalwork. 

Took some aluminum blocks and milled them flat/parallel, made a notch for the board to sit in. Boards will "face" mount on the heatsink, there will not be "angle" iron.

Now to drill/tap some holes for the main transistors.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

that's one seriously nice work in progress!
"Претпоставка је мајка зајеба..." : Д.В. - Дуд
🇷🇸 🇷🇸 🇷🇸
"Pretpostavka je majka zajeba..." : D.V. - Dude
Photo 
Spent a *long* time drilling all the correct holes in the aluminum blocks to mount all the transistors. 

Where the leads pass through the aluminum block, I added PTFE tubing to act as an insulator.

For the resistors and capacitors that mount on the back of the board underneath the heatsink, I used through holes on the boards for the components, but only made solder pads on the underside. The leads pass through the board and are trimmed flush with the top, but I still made some relief "pockets" above those through holes on the underside of the heatsink to make sure they wouldn't ground out.

Next up is to mount all the transistors with the heatsink and add some small components on the underside.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)