Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spajanje agregata na UPS
Stratification
A typical lead–acid battery contains a mixture with varying concentrations of water and acid. Sulfuric acid has a higher density than water, which causes the acid formed at the plates during charging to flow downward and collect at the bottom of the battery. Eventually the mixture will again reach uniform composition by diffusion, but this is a very slow process. Repeated cycles of partial charging and discharging will increase stratification of the electrolyte, reducing the capacity and performance of the battery because the lack of acid on top limits plate activation. The stratification also promotes corrosion on the upper half of the plates and sulfation at the bottom.

Sistemi koji su predvidjeni za koriscenje olovnih aku sa tecnim elektrolitom moraju da predvide ili periodicno namerno prepunjavanje gde bi stvaranjem mehurica doprinelo mesanju elektrolita ili pak mehanickim putem da se muckaju. Mislim da sam citao negde (mozda cak i ovde) da su neki raniji sistemi koristili akumulatore sa tecnim elektrolitom ali sa prikljuckom za vazduh na njima, gde je cevcica bila zaronjena na dno i putem povremenog pustanja vazduha se elektrolit mesao i homogenizovao.
Linux is like a wigwam NO Windows NO Gates and an Apache inside

Messages In This Thread
Spajanje agregata na UPS - by ognjan - 10-13-2021, 01:37 PM
RE: Spajanje agregata na UPS - by ddanijel - 10-13-2021, 01:55 PM
RE: Spajanje agregata na UPS - by Želja - 10-13-2021, 02:34 PM
RE: Spajanje agregata na UPS - by ddanijel - 10-13-2021, 03:21 PM
RE: Spajanje agregata na UPS - by ddanijel - 10-14-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Spajanje agregata na UPS - by ognjan - 10-15-2021, 02:02 PM
RE: Spajanje agregata na UPS - by Millan - 10-14-2021, 11:00 AM